Saturday, October 3, 2015

My Latest Book

So I'm almost finished with my third book, which is a book of zombie-themed short stories. The book will be titled "Tainted Ladies" and each story's prominent character is female. I'm pleased with the stories, a few could even be expanded into full novels. Will just have to see if that's something I want to do at a later time. Right now I'm so busy with writing for two news sites that I don't have much time for the book I'm doing now. I'm also watching my newest grandson four mornings a week.  Staying busy makes me happy though, so it's all good.

I want to finish this book before Halloween, it would be perfect timing, stay tuned to see if that is something I can accomplish. When it is finished, I'm planning on doing some big sales on the other books and who knows, I may have a little launch party. I am trying to dedicate the weekends to nothing but writing the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!