Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Huge Update!

Been so busy, haven't posted for awhile, but I have big news! Zombified Book Two: Shady Oaks has been released! Not only that, but I am having a summer sale! The first book is now .99 cents and book two is only $2.99. Available on almost any ereader. Amazon hasn't updated yet, but should soon.

I am working on book #3 - will be comprised of several short stories (zombie of course!). Already 20k words written...I'm really enjoying writing different stories.

What's next? I'm just about ready to begin another book, this time it will be a Young Adult/Adult spinoff of the Zombified books featuring Bitsy Jones and her young friends. Someone in her group will surprise readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!