Friday, January 10, 2014

First Draft of Zombified Sequel Finished!

I'm very excited right now, my second novel is currently in the hands of my beta readers. After I receive their feedback, will do the second edit. I am planning to release the second book by the end of January in e-book form.

I spent this week re-editing the first novel, just to make sure it reads well and actually found a few errors. The new version is already uploaded to Smashwords and Kindle.

My next step is to get both books ready for CreateSpace, which means they need to be the same size, font, etc. Since I'm changing the size to make the paperback versions more affordable, I get to do the covers again and I'm not looking forward to that. Took me forever to figure out how to do them the first time. So although the sequel will be released before the end of the month, the paperback may not be out until February, will just have to see how it goes.

Check back soon, I'm sure I'll have more information on how everything is progressing. I am thinking of doing some giveaways as well when the book launches, will have more info on that later. 

1 comment:

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!