Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

I feel like I accomplished a lot this past year, but there's much more to do.  I don't consider these resolutions, just areas I need to continue improve on or goals I'd like to reach.

In regard to writing, for 2013 I plan to finish the sequel to Zombified and get it published.  My book of short stories I would like to have published by the end of summer.  I'd like to get more involved within the writing community. 

In regard to family, I'd like to spend more time with the grandkids and everyone in general.  I'd like to have more family get-togethers, but at the same time do more spontaneous things, like call up one of the kids and go out to dinner with them.

In regard to my health, I'm improving every year.  I quit smoking over 3 years ago, have my blood sugar in control, and have lost 25 pounds.  This year I want to lose more weight, which means more exercise such as swimming and walking.  I've had some foot problems which has hindered my progress, but I'm hoping it improves.  We'll see how that goes.

Overall, I want to be even more caring and compassionate, and continue to put my family first.  I want to be more outgoing and sociable, not so much Facebook...hehe.

That's all I can think of for now, but these are things I know I can accomplish.  How about you?  What are your plans, goals, or resolutions for the new year?   

1 comment:

  1. Hum, many of these sound like what I hope for too ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!