Saturday, September 22, 2012

I Love Networking and Other Thoughts!

Today I went to a writing workshop and came away with some new information and hopefully some new friends.  We discussed the possibility of creating a scifi/horror genre group for our area and I'm very excited.  Done correctly, so much good could come from sharing our work and obtaining some constructive critiquing and ideas.

Today is the first day of fall and I am in the mood to write more than usual.  There's just something about typing away on my novel in a nice warm house late at night when the wind is blowing and whipping the leaves around outside.  Fall is my favorite season and I'm never sorry to see the super hot Oklahoma summers end.  The crisp, cool air of fall always makes me feel a lot more energetic. 

My birthday is next month and I'm going to ask for a laptop so I can work on my writing whenever and wherever I want.  I do believe that will make me more prolific in my writing.  Now I need to decide what kind of laptop I need, any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I would die without my laptop! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need to get the first meeting for the group sometime this month if possible, that would be great! We all really need it I can tell.

    Writers are recluses normally, and so socializing helps on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!