Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Zombified Book Two: Shady Oaks

Shortly after I finished Book One, I started the sequel to Zombified.  During that time, so much was going on that eventually it felt like a chore to write and so I stopped for awhile.  Don't get me wrong, I love to write, but I had to take a break when it was no longer fun for me.  Now, two months later, I am more than ready to get back to writing.  In fact, I am excited!  I went back into the book last night, it's currently at Chapter 9, with 16k words, and I picked right up where I left off like it was only yesterday that I put it aside. 

As I go on, I think I'll drop a tidbit here and there from the book so anyone who is interested can read it.  By the way, the second book centers on resettling the small town of Shady Oaks.  Once again, the Connor Group is trying to  destroy everything the survivors worked so hard for and there is a "nasty" surprise coming at the end.

Ok, that's all I have for now, hope everyone is having a great start to their new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!