Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

Have I got a deal for you!  Smashwords is having a summer promotion and authors are cutting the price of their ebooks.  For July only, Zombified is half off ($2.50).  So if you're in the least bit interested, go check it out!  http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/64621

Everyone says their book sales are falling off because of the holiday and my sales have also dropped, so maybe they have something there.  I was thinking the long holiday is a perfect time to kick back with a good book, but maybe not.

I am going to redo my paperback version, it's still too big and too costly.  My book is now at the Enid Public Library, to me that is very exciting news.  People won't be buying the book, but I wanted it there so anyone could read it - isn't that why we write books after all, so they will be read?

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, keep cool and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!