Saturday, June 11, 2011

Update on My Novel

I've had a busy few weeks trying to finish everything.  The paperback version is finished, but not linked yet on Amazon, right now it's only showing the Kindle version.  I also uploaded to Smashwords and will post the link in a bit.  They send out to Barnes and Noble's Nook, Kobo, Diesel, etc.  Waiting on that as well.  Nothing feels better than to have everything finished for now.  I've learned a lot about formatting my book and the cover, marketing, and adding new social networks.  The book is doing quite well on Kindle considering no one has heard of me and it's my first novel.  Zombified is a full-length novel with over 77,000 words and 37 chapters.  There's sporadic mild language and violence (can't really have a zombie novel without violence, can we?).  The characters are fully developed, some are loveable and some are despicable.  The zombies are appropriately nasty, stinky, and maggot covered.  I really enjoyed writing this book and so far the sequel has been just as much fun.  If you're looking for some good reading, please consider my book - thanks! 
Here's the link to my Smashwords page:   http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/64621

5 comments:

  1. How exciting for you to have your first book out! Wishing you lots of sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you! Well done getting it up there - will check out the Kindle version :)
    Wagging Tales - Blog for Writers

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - you should put a pic of your book in your sidebar that links straight to the sale site - promote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Charmaine, and I do plan on putting up a clickable photo, but I forgot how to do it - lol. Need to call my daughter-in-law to help me set it up. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!