Thursday, April 21, 2011

Received my first review on my novel!

I've found out a lot of authors live for reviews.  They can make or break a book online.  So, I was a little nervous about the first review, after all I have no idea how my book will be received.  Sure, family love it, but you know - that's family.  I was thrilled to see I'd gotten a great review and a 5-star rating!! Woooot!!  Yay even!!  What a relief, I put so much work into that book, I wanted something worth reading and enjoying, that's what's most important.  You know I'm going to put the link to my book in again, so here it is:  http://www.amazon.com/Zombified-ebook/dp/B004WDZO3E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1302900702&sr=1-2

To everyone who has bought a copy I say a big Thank You! 

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on a great review. May it be the first of many many more

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!