Tuesday, April 5, 2011

After a Self-Imposed Absence I'm Back!!

I had to make changes and additions to my novel, so in order to finish it I decided I would do no online writing whatsoever - I was spread way too thin.  I have finished my novel (again) and decided to publish it on Kindle.  I do have a couple publishers that I can send it to, but after much review and research I am going to try and go it alone.  In the following weeks I hope to blog about how it goes.  It's kind of scary to put something "out there" that I've worked on for over 3 years.  What if people hate it?  Guess it's a chance I have to take and that I want to take.  I already have plans for the sequel to my first book and I also have an anthology of short stories started that I will also publish.

I have the cover done and I'm in the process of adding what's needed, such as the Dedication page.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't forget anything and that the book format will convert easily to what Kindle uses, which is html.

I am happy to be back blogging again and plan to visit all my blog friends soon to catch up! 

1 comment:

  1. congrats on finishing. I imagine it can be rather scary but you'll never know unless you try. Glad to see you back

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!