Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I'd like to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I am so thankful for my family, they mean the world to me.  This year those of us who usually cook the Thanksgiving dinner decided to treat ourselves, so we're all going out to eat for Thanksgiving.  I did buy a cherry pie and apple cobbler to have at home later, but that's all the cooking I'll be doing.  Christmas, however, will be a different story.  I know I'll be cooking up a big feast then, which is fine, it's fun to watch everyone gobble (no pun intended...well maybe a little) up everything.

Have a great day and enjoy that turkey and all that comes with it! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I've done the eating out thing before, it just wasn't the same, but I hope you have a wonderful dinner and it will be because you'll be with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that sounds like a happy thanksgiving, no cooking, no clean up :)
    Have a very happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!