Monday, November 8, 2010

Associated Content - Anyone Here Write for Them?

I just started writing for Associated Content and I'm pretty excited about it.  Like I need anything else to do, but you can actually make a little money for your wonderful and creative thoughts.  At least I hope I have wonderful and creative thoughts.  Getting to the point where you make any real money or become a Featured Writer will take time, but it is something you can achieve on AC.  The main thing I like is you can write about absolutely anything and if you can't think of anything to write about they give out "assignments."  So far, I've written one article and done one slideshow of our recent Veteran's Day Parade.  Since I'm new, the article won't show up for a few days, but that's ok.  The slideshow is already up. 

If you'd like to try it out or just look things over, you can mosey on over to my page and go from there, here's my link:  http://www.associatedcontent.com/char_r

2 comments:

  1. never heard of them but I'll check out your link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to check out your link now. Congrats on the gig, that's terrific! So are we talking enough money to cover the mani/pedi once a month? No need to answer that, but clearly you see where my priorities lie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!