Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hi! Miss Me?

I never imagined that helping my daughter and new son-in-law by taking care of the baby while they work would be so demanding, exhausting, but fun!  I don't remember having this much fun when my kids were just 3 months old.  He smiles and laughs, yells, hums, "talks" and is now ticklish.  He already has this little personality that is so cute, he makes me smile to just look at him.  There's nothing like walking up to him and he gives you this great big, gummy smile back.  Maybe I'm just old enough now to appreciate how quickly they grow up and how precious this time is.  He will be four months old next week and I can hardly wait to see what he does next, he's almost ready to roll over, will he do it by then?  Since they live with us, I get to see him change daily, with my granddaughters I didn't have that, but it's still a pleasure to watch them grow and change (they are 7 and 2).  So this is my main reason for not writing every day.  I am getting the hang of it again though, so I'm hoping to be back to blogging daily soon.  I am still trying to stop by everyone's blogs, I love reading them!  Ok, enough for now, just wanted to say howdy and let you know what's keeping me so busy.   

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy that grandson, he'll be grown before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well at least you've been enjoying yourself while you've been away from the blog, glad to hear it was for something else.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!