Friday, September 17, 2010

Facebook and Blogging

I've belonged to Myspace for quite a while, joined Facebook this year.  I do like Facebook better and my entire family uses it, such a great way to keep in touch with all the relatives from Michigan to Texas.  I also started playing all their little games, my current fav is called My Tribe and yes, I play Farmville.  I get a little overwhelmed with some of the things the games throw at us, I play four games regularly and sometimes it's hard to keep up.  I've been thinking of linking my blog to Facebook, I follow a couple of bloggers who are linked and it looks pretty easy.  I'm just not sure if I want my relatives scrutinizing my blog just yet since it's still fairly new.  The only ones who know about my blog are my hubby and daughter and neither one follow it.  Hubby's not much for social networking and daughter's too busy with the baby. 

Don't get me wrong, I do want to share my blog with family, not just yet.  I need to be more proficient and more scheduled in regard to posting, and I'm sorely lacking in both right now.  I am looking forward to things slowing down a bit soon, then I can get a handle on everything I've let slide.  I have started painting the inside of my kitchen cabinets this week, taking a lot longer than I thought it would, but then I often get distracted, especially if the kids need me to take the baby for a second or twenty (Dying to see what he looks like?  Add me on Facebook).

Ok, back to Facebook and blogging - I'm pretty sure some day I will link the two and let the fam in, but until then I will rely on my blogger friends to let me know if they like my posts or not.

Have a great evening, I'm off to check my ham and cheesy scalloped potato casserole...yummy yum!     

3 comments:

  1. I tried linking my facebook to my blog, didn't like it because I have way too many co-workers as friends on fb. Now I do the same as you do, let them leave me a comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a facebook account but very rarely go there. I just never could get in to it for some reason. Honestly I don't know why I even keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried Facebook, many say I would enjoy the networking of similar interests it provides. I get a few asking me to join. My kids have it and play around.Like you are trying the baby game again, I just had a 2nd granddaughter and still haven't recovered from taking care of her brother for a day.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!