Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So Much Going On!

I like to blog every day, but life steps in and sometimes that's just not possible.  I did recently figure out how to set up my blogs to post at a certain time, so at least the next time I want to write more than one, I can spread them out, which is a good thing. 

After my daughter got married on the 15th, we had a nice reception and I spent a little time talking to my new son-in-law's grandfather.  Unfortunately, the grandfather suffered a massive heart attack last Monday and passed away.  So you can imagine how last week went.  This week so far I've been watching the baby while my daughter works and her new hubby gets ready to enlist in the Air Force.  He spent most of the day today at the recruiter's office.  I'm tired, but I wanted to blog a little before bed.

I'm hoping things settle down a little, we certainly need the break.  I'm glad it's cooled off the last few days, it was getting a little crazy with highs in the 100s every day, although it's supposed to get hot again by the end of the week. 

Well, hope everyone has a great week, take care and give your loved ones extra hugs and kisses. 

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your son in laws grandfather.
    Scheduling posts has been a lifesaver for me. I tend to either have a ton of ideas or nothing at all. It's nice when I can sit down and do a weeks worth of posts then teak a break until it's time to restock...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, not being able to find time to blog. Hope things will begin to settle down some for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!