Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Baby Got Married Today! :D

<>
Tying that knot tight!
Well the ceremony and festivities are over and I'm exhausted, but elated.  My daughter and her new hubby have wanted to get married for over 2 years now and it's finally happened.  The ceremony was so sweet, they were both tearing up.  Watching them together makes me smile, my daughter's husband is awesome.  He is so good with their baby, he does everything with him...he'll even change those foul smelling diapers.  They are the cutest little family and I'm wishing them the very best.  I will try to post a few photos, it may only let me do one though.   

2 comments:

  1. Congrads on the new addition to the family ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the happy couple. That is such a cute cake too

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!