Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Summer in Oklahoma is always hot, but it seems to always catch everyone by surprise at just how hot it can get.  We will be in the low 100s all week, the only time I go out is in the evening.  Fortunately, the humditity is low right now, but it still feels like you're stepping into a blast furnace if the wind is blowing.  The only good thing about August in Oklahoma is September and October are next, fall and spring are my favorite seasons.  We often have a month of Indian Summer, perfect temperatures with cool breezes and occasional showers.  I have lots to keep me busy inside, which is good, but was wondering - what is everyone else doing to keep cool where they live - what do YOU do?

1 comment:

  1. Around here, I stay inside as much as possible, going outside only in the evening or early morning. Can't decide which I dislike more hot summer or cold winter...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!