Monday, July 19, 2010

Wanna See My Pets? Sure Ya Do!





I feel better after posting my last blog and blowing off a little steam, so thought I'd post something lighter and share photos of all the furbabies who live here. First photo is Tommy, we've had him since he was a tiny kitten, he's 16 now. Next is Sammi, my daughter's fiesty cocker spaniel, she's 2. Last is Maggie, we adopted her from the SPCA, and she's 11. Tommy is in my husband's guitar case in this pic, he wasn't too happy when he turned around and saw the cat in it, but he laughed it off and I took a pic. Sammi is probably the cutest little dog alive and the most mischevious one I've ever known. Maggie is the sweetest and smartest dog. For example, if she's squeaking a toy and I want her to stop all I have to do is tell her. She knows a lot of tricks, too. Breaks my heart to see her getting old, I just hope she lives several more years, don't think I could bear to lose another pet right now since we just lost Demi last month. Well, guess that's all I have for now, see everyone tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful fur babies you have :) They touch our lives so much and ask for so little in return. I couldn't live without mine

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!