Friday, July 23, 2010

Oops, What Happened?

I did something and I'm not sure how to fix it.  I had a list of blogs I was following and went to remove one that hadn't posted anything in a long time and I managed by that one click to remove all the blogs on my list.  Anyone have great words of wisdom for me on how to fix this?  I've been trying, but no luck.  Guess I should go to bed before I mess more stuff up, guess that's what I get for staying up too late.  Beginning to wonder how I can ever excel at blogging when I can't even figure out how to do the main page correctly (grumble, grumble). 

2 comments:

  1. You most likely removed the entire widget that contained your list of blogs. When you edit the widget be sure to only take out the link you want removed. Then before you save your changes, preview to see if you did what you intended to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann, that's exactly what I did. Got it back though, phew! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!