Sunday, July 18, 2010

Go Big or Go Home - Right?



Since another of my passions is photography (amateur yes, but I still love it), I decided to post one of my photos for your (and my) viewing pleasure. I'm hoping to eventually learn how to do my own template using my photos, I think that's how everyone who can really blog does their page. Or do most people use pre-made templates? Will have to do more digging on that question.

I've been bad, ditched editing last night for more reading on what I should do to get myself out there in the writing world (at least on the internet). So I decided I need to go big or go home and I published my blog to Kindle. Ok, I can hear some of you laughing, really I can! Don't blame you either, but I wanted to see how it works and what better way than to jump in with both feet? Like I said, I did do some researching first. Of all the new things I've done lately, I have to say signing up and publishing my blog on Kindle was one of the easiest things I've done so far. Only problem I'm having is it won't show my photo, which maybe is a good thing? I was so excited when it said my blog was published, I rushed over via their link to look at my page and it's there, minus my picture, but that's ok for now. My daughter is going to spruce me up and take a nice photo of me that I can post. We'll see how that goes.

Guess that's all I have for now, think I'm going to go off in search of more blogging friends - wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I love photography. I'm not very good at it but I love it. That's a really pretty picture.
    I wouldn't laugh at you for publishing to Kindle since I don't even know what Kindle is. You can laugh at me :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann, I won't laugh at you either. Kindle is a hand-held device you can read books, articles, blogs, etc. on. Probably the best way for you to see one is at Amazon.com or just Google Kindle. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!