Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Dog Days of Summer = Missing Outdoor Activities



Hi my fellow bloggers, how is life treating you today? Me, pretty good. I am getting a lot of things accomplished via the computer and interwebbies, but as for outside activites not so much. I want to take walks but it's tooooo hot and humid (I don't do well in this kind of heat). I want to go to the park and maybe play some putt putt, but again it's too hot and over there the mosquitos will drain you dry in five minutes. Our park has a small lake, on one side is the park, kiddie rides and putt putt - the other side has our city golf course. Will post a few pics after I yak here. I love just sitting outside on the back patio in the evenings but it's been too sticky for even that lately. Guess once again I need to be patient, it will cool off sometime toward the end of next month (sigh). I am looking forward to getting out again, maybe the hubby and I will go to Roman Nose again. What's that? Your reading assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to Google Roman Nose. Ok, here's the photos - hope everyone has a nice evening even if it is hot where you are!

4 comments:

  1. Well all be, there's my goose just like you said...lol That is too funny that you should post this and then go read my blog with the duck duck goose.
    Would you be going to Roman Nose in October so that you can catch the cheese festival? I did have to google that since I had no idea what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just might do that, sorry to say we've never been to the cheese festival, but it is very popular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks for dropping by my blog and becoming a follower! I am now following you. Do I get a cookie or something?

    I live in a part of CA where we have dreamy weather but people still like to be very dramatic about it. I recently returned from a trip to KS/UT/NV where it was really HOT so I totally understand not going out to play in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty! Thanks for following me back! Would give you a whole dozen chocolate chip cookies if I could. Ahh, dreamy weather sounds - well - dreamy! LOL Thanks for the comment, I look forward to following your blog, it's really fun to read. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!