Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blog #4 - Getting to Know You

July 17, 2010

I've been spending the last few days (when I have the time) perusing various blogs, most involve some type of art/craft, writing/publishing, or photography themes. Now that I know where to look, I think it will take me some time to weed out the sites that I can really learn from. There are a few, however, that just look like fun and I will add them, too. So far I've discovered that the blogging community likes to write about anything and everything as they share their lives with us; they also like to have fun. My kind of folks. I've been spending most of my free time doing blogging related activities and I need to get back to editing my book, so the next few days will probably be spent with my manuscript and my pen. I most likely will write something every day, after all I do have a lot to say and this blog isn't called The Chatterbox for nothing. I would also like to thank my new blogging friends for their kind words, encouragement, and for adding a newbie like me. I will do my best to be the kind of blogger people enjoy reading and following.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're already off to a good start and if you're enjoying it, that's all that matters. All of us bloggers do seem to cover a lot of different subjects. Some of us (like me) start out with a blog being about one thing and it turns into something else...lol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!