Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blog #2 - Why Can't I Search Blogspot?

Ok, since I'm new here naturally I have questions and queries. Today I tried to search blogs, preferrably blogs having to do with the things I'm interested in such as writing and photography. I did find some, but it was like digging for gold. I finally found one blog with some useful links, then I played a self-made game of follow the links. I found a few I wanted to keep track of (or follow), I hope to find a lot more.

Guess my question is obvious; why in the world is it so hard to find the blogs? Am I doing something wrong, or missing something obvious? Maybe it is a deliberate attempt to make me search out the blogs I'd like to read. If anyone has any helpful hints, tips, or ideas - please let me know. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Finding blogs you like can be a challenge. If you find one the best thing to do is check out the blogs that they link to. That's how I found quite a few. By the way, thank you for adding me to your blog list.
    You can always try a google search as well putting in keyword for the things you are interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so I'm your first follower. Now I can see what amazing progress you make with your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for adding me to your blog roll. I've found a lot of my favorite blogs by joining sites like BlogCatalog, StumbleUpon, My BlogLog and also by clicking on the blog links that other blogs are following. I hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my blogger friends, so go ahead and comment away!